How To Swear Like a Mother- Hilarious Kraft Ad

For all the moms who feel guilty for swearing in front of your kids, Kraft wants us to know it’s okay. According to their research, 74% of mamas admit to cursing in front of their children - which makes us wonder what the other 26% do.  Check out this very funny video, which I stole from B101's Mike Salois' awesome blog.

     This is a new ad for Kraft Mac and Cheese, featuring Melissa Mohr, a mom herself and swearing expert - she literally wrote the book on it - she’s the author of “Holy Sh*t: A Brief History of Swearing.” And she teaches us how to “swear like a mother.” 

( Check out more from Mike's blog here: http://b101.iheart.com/onair/mike-salois-57320/ )

 

video courtesy of YouTube

Bill George

Bill George

Want to know more about Bill George? Get his official bio, social pages & articles on B101! Read more

title

Content Goes Here