As you may know, I have been supporter of Providence Animal Rescue League for many years and host a weekly FaceBook Live video with our featured Pet of the Week. Here is a great way to support PARL, while doing something you LOVE!
MAKE "PROGRESS FOR PAWS" THIS SEPTEMBER WITH
PROVIDENCE ANIMAL RESCUE LEAGUE
This fall, Providence Animal Rescue League (PARL) has launched a month-long peer-to-peer fundraiser to encourage supporters to make progress on their goals for a paw-sitive cause:
Progress for Paws! Funds raised go directly towards fulfilling PARL’s critical mission of helping pets and those who love them in the Greater Providence area.
- Whether logging miles for mutts, knitting for kittens or reading for the rabbits, participants can show their support for PARL by setting a goal and asking friends and family to donate in support of their goal-achieving efforts.
- Progress for Paws will take place virtually throughout the month of September.
- Sample goals include walking 100 miles in September, trying 30 new recipes, waking up at 5am every day that month, etc.
- Supporters can even create teams to fundraise and reach their goals together.
- Motivation comes in all forms and in this case, donations encourage participants and helps dogs, cats, and small animals in need to thrive!
This month of goal-achieving will culminate in an in-person celebration on September 30th from 6pm-8pm at The Guild. Progress for Paws participants and their guests can join together to celebrate their victories. Leashed, friendly dogs will be welcome.
Progress for Paws is generously sponsored by Bileau Built, Chaffee Industrial Roofing and Granny Squibb’s Organic Iced Tea.
To learn more about Progress for Paws, sign up, or sponsor a participant visit www.parl.org/progress.