Some people have a lot of folks to shop for over the holidays, and for many an easy gift is a bottle of someone’s favorite booze. So, what are the most popular alcoholic beverages to gift people this holiday season?
- Well, alcohol delivery service Drizly has come out with the list of the top holiday alcohol giving trends.
- The report is based on 750,000+ beverage alcohol gifts sent this year on Drizly.
- Champagne is a big holiday gift this year, with the most popular gift so far being Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label Champagne, with six of the top 10 booze gifts being either champagne or prosecco.
- Champagne is the most gifted sub-category of alcohol-related gifts, followed by red wine.
- Overall, New York City is the top city when it comes to sending alcohol-related holiday gifts, followed by Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- The most gifts sent by a single person is 159, while the most expensive gift sent was a bottle of Macallan Fine Oak 30-year-old Single Malt Scotch Whiskey, for $6,599.
Most Popular Gifts On Drizly, 2021 (to date)
- Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label Champagne
- Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut Champagne
- La Marca Prosecco
- Casamigos Blanco
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Gift Box Champagne
- Tito's Handmade Vodka
- Whispering Angel Rosé
- Veuve Clicquot Rose Champagne
- Dom Pérignon Vintage Champagne
- Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Source:Yahoo Finance photo: Getty Images