Easter is this Sunday...so it’s hard to walk into a store and not see a full aisle of yummy Easter treats. But while there are a variety of options to choose from, and everyone has their own favorites, there are certainly some Easter treats that are more loved than others. According to a new Instacart poll:
- 77% of Americans intend to purchase Easter candy.
- 65% actually think Easter treats are the best seasonal candy.
- So, what is the most popular Easter candy out there?
- While polarizing to some, the Cadbury Crème Egg tops the list.
- Not only is it the best-selling Easter treat on Instacart, it is the most popular Easter candy in 24 states.
- Coming in at two is the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Egg, the most popular choice in 20 states.
Top 10 Most Popular Easter Candies
- Cadbury Crème Eggs
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Eggs
- Starburst Easter Jelly Beans
- Cadbury Chocolate Mini Eggs
- Hershey's Kisses
- M&Ms Easter Milk Chocolate Candy
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Bunny
- Brach's Jelly Bird Eggs
- Peeps Yellow Marshmallow Chicks
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate Candy Eggs