If your one of those idiotic dopes who thing biting into a Tide Pod sounds cool, we just thought we’d let you know what you can look forward to. Dr. Michael Lynch from the Pittsburgh Poison Center says it’s a “terrible idea.” Here’s what you can expect:
A bitter taste followed by nausea.The detergent coats your mouth membrane causing burning and sensitivity in your mouth that can last from hours to days.Your windpipe will burn, swell, and shrink in size making it harder to breathe.If you happen to breathe deeply, the gunk gets into your system even more quickly – including your lungs. Burns are possible where ever contact is made.Large volumes can cause vomiting, ulcers, bleeding, and blood loss in the digestive tract.Breathing problems, death, and other “complications” are all possible.
Doesn’t that sound SOOOOO COOL!? Of course not. So don’t be a doof.