Teen Electrocuted While Trying To Use Cell Phone In The Bath

No bathtime Instagrams are worth your life. For 14-year-old Madison Coe, it was an instinct to grab her phone that was plugged into the bathroom outlet that ended up killing her

According to her family, Madison reached for her charging phone while still in the water. "There was a burn mark on her hand, the hand that would have grabbed the phone," her grandmother Donna O'Guinn explains. "And that was just very obvious that that’s what had happened." 

While obviously heartbroken, Madison's family hopes she serves as a warning for other people. As O'Guinn explains, "It’s overwhelming to realize that there are people that we don’t even know and we’ll probably never even meet that have taken this message and shared it to protect another child or even an adult. We don’t want to lose anybody."

Source: KCBD

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content