Loverboy used to sing about “Working For The Weekend,” but it turns out these days most people are actually working on the weekend. Check this out...
- According to a new survey, almost 70% of people say they work at least one weekend a month, and they usually put in about nine hours, which is basically a full day
- 63% of people say their employers expect them to work over the weekend
- 85% of folks say they want to get more out of their weekend while 83% say the weekend is “never long enough”
- For this reason, about 67% of people say they are connected to the office over a weekend, with most people reading or answering work-related emails.
- With so much work on people’s minds its no surprise that most people aren’t satisfied with their weekend. Overall, 85% of folks say they want to get more out of their weekend while 83% say the weekend is “never long enough.” Amen to that!
Photo: Caiaimage/Getty Images