Three Rhode Island restaurants have once again made the list of the most scenic eateries in America. The online reservation site OpenTable has come out with their annual list of the 100 Most Scenic Restaurants in the Country. It was compiled by looking at more than 10 million reviews of more than 25,000 restaurants in the U.S.
This year’s list features 40 returning restaurants and 60 new ones, with California nabbing the most spots with 13.
Among the restaurants making the list(click here for the entire 100)
- The Bistro at Childress Vineyards - Lexington, North Carolina
- Boat House Waterfront Dining - Tiverton, Rhode Island
- The Chateau on the Lake - Bolton Landing, New York
- Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck - Dallas, Texas
- Joseph's by the Sea - Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Latitudes on Sunset Key - Key West, Florida
- The Marine Room - San Diego, California
- Pier W - Cleveland, Ohio
- Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Queensview Steakhouse - Long Beach, California
Additionally, 15 Point Road in Portsmouth, and the Coast Guard House in Narragansett also made the list.
Source: OpenTable Photo: getty Images