If you're like me and do all your errands on Saturdays, you have no doubt been hit up to buy Girl Scout cookies 500 times in the past few weeks. My wallet may be a lot thinner, but at least we've all been able to l stock up on boxes of our favorite cookies while arguing about which ones are actually the best. Everyone has their own opinion here, but according to Buzzfeed, here’s their ranking of Girl Scout Cookies, from worst to the very best.
9) Shortbreads/Trefoils- Even the worst Girl Scout Cookie isn’t bad, it’s just plain, like really, really plain.
8) Lemonades- If lemon-flavored cookies are your thing, go for it and buy a box, just don’t let these be the only ones you get because Girl Scout cookies get so much better.
7) Savannah Smiles- Another lemon cookie, but this one’s covered in powdered sugar, so it’s a step up.
6) Thanks-A-Lots- These are also shortbread cookies, but they’re dipped in fudge, so they’ve got that going for them.
5) BOTH types of S’mores- We recently told you how Girl Scout Cookies have different names and vary slightly depending on where you live and these two are pretty different, even though they’re both S’mores. They’re both super sweet and according to Buzzfeed, that makes them the only non-bingeable box.
4) Peanut Butter Sandwiches/Do-si-dos- If you love a salty and sweet combo, this cookie is for you. The crunchy oatmeal cookie exterior and the sweet, creamy peanut butter filling work perfectly together in this underrated variety.
3) Samoas/Caramel deLites- The chocolate, coconut, and caramel cookie is a favorite for some, but Buzzfeed’s reviewer claims they’re “trying a little too hard.”
2) Tagalongs/Peanut Butter Patties- No matter what you call them, they’re crispy cookies with a mound of peanut butter on them and the whole thing is coated in milk chocolate. What’s not to love? And finally, for the top spot…
1) Thin Mints- Are these the greatest Girl Scout Cookies of all time? Buzzfeed’s reviewer says yes. Want to know for yourself? Finish off a sleeve and you be the judge.
photo - Getty Images