Britain’s “Sunday Times” is out with their annual music “Rich List” with several rockers landing in the Top Ten.
While Andrew Lloyd Webber is at number one with $1.06 billion in earnings last year,Sir Paul McCartney (and his wife Nancy Shevell) lands at two, with U2, Elton John, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ringo Starr and Sting all making the Top Ten.
The Sunday Times’ Music Rich List Top Ten
- Lord Lloyd-Webber - $106 Billion
- Sir Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell – $975 million
- U2 – $757 mil
- Sir Elton John - $416 mil
- Sir Mick Jagger - $357 mil
- Keith Richards - $338 mil
- Olivia and Dhani Harrison - $326 mil
- Sir Ringo Starr - $313 mil
- Michael Flatley - $266 mil
- Sting - $260 mil
photo: Getty Images