In the new Rhode Island PBS short film series, Kids Want to Know(KWTK), teens ask questions about the coronavirus COVID-19 and medical professionals provide thoughtful, informative answers.
Watch Episode 104 below.
In this episode, Skylar asks about the safety of packages received in the mail, Jake asks when sports might start back up and Robert asks if the virus might come back again once it is gone. Dr. William D. Binder, Dr. Brian Laverson and Dr. Rebecca Brown provide thoughtful, informative answers.
Do you want to be part of Kids Want to Know?Teens and younger children (with the help of a parent as needed) are invited to make a video of themselves asking a coronavirus COVID-19 related question, then submit the video to Rhode Island PBS. Please follow the simple but important instructions.
Submission Instructions for Video Questions
At the start of the video, please have your teen or child say
- his/her first name (please do not include last name on the video)
- his/her age
- a brief question about the coronavirus COVID-19
- Please be sure the device is in ahorizontalposition to capture awide video.
- Parent or guardian mustread and electronically signtheAppearance Consent and Release Formand click “Submit” at the bottom of the form. If you are age 18 or older and submitting a video, you may consent for yourself.
- Please note: Unless we receive a completed Consent and Release Form, we cannot use your video.
- Submit the video fileby email.Please note: Submitting your video does not guarantee your video will be used.
- In the body of the email message, include
- your first and last name
- your child’s first and last name
- town where you live, and
- contact phone number(we will only use the phone number ifwe have a specific question).
If you have technical questions, pleasecontact us.