For the past couple of years, I have been buying all my seafood at Daily Catch Seafood in Smithfield. The freshness and quality can't be beat, and you'll NEVER find anything this good at a supermarket. In fact, I'll bet if you tried Daily Catch's food, you'd never buy seafood at the grocery store again. That's why I'm excited to welcome them as a new sponsor.
Most importantly, Daily Catch Seafood is a family owned small business. Danny and Lisa know that their customers depend on them for super fresh seafood and personal service. Here are some of the things I love best about Daily Catch Seafood:
- Stuffed lobsters.….stuffed with scallops and jumbo shrimp, topped off with Ritz crackers and butter. Just awesome. You just pop it in the oven.
- With the warm weather coming, Daily Catch clam bakes will be a huge hit at any cookout. …. Lobster, steamers, corn, potatoes, fresh cod, linguica- just put it on the grill.
- Every Friday...you can order fish & chips.. . Or clam cakes and chowder...and more! Click here: http://www.dailycatchseafood.net/menu.html
- Super fresh fish! …wild caught cod, swordfish, Alaskan salmon, fresh local scallops and shellfish…you name it.
- The ready made case - My wife an I have at least one meal a week from the case... Baked stuffed shrimp, Maryland style crab cakes, clams casino, stuffed scrod. My favorite is the gourmet stuffies.
- Fresh cooked shrimp with Daily Catch Seafood's famous homemade cocktail sauce. Shrimp cocktail is always a crow pleaser!
- GIFT CERTFICATES! - Great for any occasion. Believe me, your friends and family will thank you for introducing them to Daily Catch Seafood.
Daily Catch Seafood – 9 Cedar Swamp Rd. ..in the Apple Valley Plaza in Smithfield, RI (next to CVS and McDonalds) Dailycatchseafood.net.