MS Jet Pull 2021
Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport
Sat, Sep 25, 2021 @ 09:00 AM
MS Jet Pull Saturday, September 25th
Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport 572 Airport Road Warwick, RI
· Registration opens at 9AM
· First Pull at 10AM
About the MS Jet Pull:
· The MS Jet Pull is a unique and exciting Rhode Island fundraising event that offers participants an opportunity to compete in pulling a 757 FedEx Jet weighing more than 72 tons. Giant tug of war!
· The event benefits the National MS Society, through the generous support of participants, donors we can fund critical research, programs, and services that make a difference in the lives of people affected by multiple sclerosis. Nearly 1 million people over the age of 18 live with a diagnosis of MS in the US.
· Teams of 25 have two attempts to pull the jet 12 feet the fastest. While the teams are competing for the fastest pull, we also recognize the top fundraiser, team and spirit.
· The fastest pull in 2019 was Providence Fire Dept with a time of 6.529 seconds. In 2017, the record for fastest was set by the Claflin Pull Dogs at 5.54 seconds.
How to participate:
· The fundraising minimum to participate is $60 per person or $1,500 as a team. Raise $100 per person to earn a t-shirt.
· Pulling with a smaller team or as an individual? No problem! We’ll be compiling groups of 25 to pull as well.
· Fun corporate engagement event
· You can also register as a volunteer.
· Spectators are welcome $5 per person (children 12 and under FREE)
· More information to participate, volunteer, and/or donate www.msjetpull.com
While most people can say they have flown in a Jet, not many can say they were on the tarmac to pull a 757 Jet weighing more than 72 tons!
photo: MS Society