There are at least 19 new restaurants coming to Rhode island in 2022. The Providence Journal's Gail Ciampa wrote a nice summary of each one. Highlights include:
- Brick Oven Pizza Co. - Opening in Bristol in January.
- Bintimani- West African cuisine coming to downtown Providence in the spot formerly occupied by Tom's Bao Bao.
- Providence Brewing Co. - Opening at Fresh Fresh RI Food Hub on Saturday 1/08
- The Dorrance - Formerly at Westminster and Dorrance and Westminster Streets in Providence -Coming to Newport in 2022.
- The Pines - An old favorite returns to North Smithfield. Open by Thanksgiving 2022.
- CHOP (Culinary Hub of Providence)- Opening at the Providence Public Library, featuring food from around the world
- O'Brien and Brough - RI's newest distillery comes to Bristol this summer.
Check out the whole list here.
photo: Getty Images Source: Providence Journal