If you're hoping to take your sweetheart out for a romantic meal on February 14th you better get cracking if you want to snag a reservation. But if you’re having trouble finding a spot that’s romantic enough, OpenTable is here to help. The restaurant reservation site just came out with their annual list of the 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America.
The list is determined by analyzing more than 12.4 million reviews submitted by verified OpenTable diners. Overall, 33 different states are represented in the Top 100, with California having the most restaurants on the list with 11.
In Rhode Island, Los Andes on Chalkstone Ave. in Providence and Hemenways on South Main St. in Providence made the list. Mamma Maria's in the North End of Boston was the only Massachusetts eatery to make the list.
Some of the other restaurants making this year’s list include:
- The Americano – Scottsdale, AZ
- FARM – Palm Springs, CA
- Guard & Grace – Denver, CO
- Bijoux – Miramar Beach, FL
- Bones – Atlanta, GA
- CanoeHouse – Kamuela, HI
- Irene’s – New Orleans, LA
- Ferraro’s Restaurant & Wine Bar – Las Vegas, NV
- The Precinct – Cincinnati, OH
- RingSide Steakhouse – Portland, OR
- JG SkyHigh – Philadelphia, PA
- Skull’s Rainbow Room – Nashville, TN
- The Pink Door – Seattle, WA
Source: OpenTable (click here for the complete list)
photo: Getty Images