Here is Rhode Island where Dunkin is practically a religion, their holiday menu items are always greeted with glee. Dunkin’ has just released their 2022 Holiday Menu that includes some returning fan favorites as well as some new offerings. Here’s a complete list if the Dunkin’ holiday menu items which you can find at participating nationwide locations for a limited time.
- New Cookie Butter Cold Brew – ultra-smooth cold brew blended with notes of brown sugar and baked cookie flavors. It’s topped with Cookie Butter Cold Foam and has holiday spices of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, caramelized baked cookie and finished with cookie butter crumbles.
- New Cookie Butter Donut – a classic yeast donut shell filled with cookie buttercream filling then topped with maple flavored icing and covered in a layer of cookie pieces.
- New Pancake Wake-Up Wrap – warm eggs, melted American cheese and your choice of sausage or bacon wrapped in a fluffy pancake with a hint of maple flavor and served with a side of syrup.
- Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte – espresso blended with whole milk and white chocolate notes available iced or hot. It’s then topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a cinnamon sugar dusting.
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte – espresso with peppermint mocha flavor and whole milk topped with whipped cream, mocha drizzle and a dusting of cocoa powder available hot or iced.
- Cranberry Orange Muffin – a muffin with orange flavors, real cranberries and a sugary topping.
- Holiday Blend Coffee – a part of Dunkin’s Limited Batch Series, it’s a blend of Colombian and Ethiopian coffees with notes of molasses and dried fruit.
Source: Chew boom