If you have a teen looking for a summer job, here's some good news: One of the best cities in America to find a summer job is right here in Rhode Island. According to a new survey, Warwick is the #4 best place to find a summer job! A new report from WalletHub reveals where the best places to get hired for the season are.
- They compared 182 cities in the U.S. to figure out where young people have the best chance of finding a summer job.
- They ranked them in 21 key indicators of employment, in two main areas: Youth Job Market and Social Environment and Affordability.
- These include things like availability of summer jobs and the population of those between the ages of 16 and 24.
- Orlando, Florida, tops the list as the best place to find a summer job, for the second year in a row.
- Warwick, Rhode Island, fourth overall, comes in first for Youth Job Market
- San Francisco is number one for Social Environment and Affordability.
The Top 10 Places to Find A Summer Job in 2023
(Check out the full list here)
- Orlando, Florida
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Juneau, Alaska
- Warwick, Rhode Island
- Rapid City, South Dakota
- Columbia, Maryland
- Portland, Maine
- Pearl City, Hawaii
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
photo: Getty Images Source: WalletHub