The original version of this article -- Stop doing these 8 things for your Teen this School Year -- appeared on AmyCarney.com here.
1. Waking them up in the morning.
2. Making their breakfast and packing their lunch.
3. Filling out their paperwork.
4. Delivering their forgotten items
5. Making their failure to plan your emergency.
6. Doing all of their laundry.
7. Emailing and calling their teachers and coaches.
8. Meddling in their academics.
Read the stories that inspired her list here.
Photo: Getty Images
Read more: http://z100.iheart.com/onair/ryan-seacrest-52241/8-things-parents-should-stop-doing-15519411/#ixzz4XSRavgz4