Mom warns about fidget spinner choking hazard.....

posted by Tracy Lynn - 

Texas mom, Kelly Rose Joniec, is warning others about the potential hazard of fidget spinners that seem to be every where now a days. 

Kelly claims that her 10 year old daughter ended up in the emergency room after accidentally swallowing part of the gadget which had to be surgically removed from here throat! 

Fortunately her daughter ended up being okay... but honestly if your kids have these toys at home you should read Kelly's warning above... 

Tracy Lynn

Tracy Lynn

Want to know more about Tracy Lynn? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Cool Classics Cool 102! Read more

title

Content Goes Here