Man Accidentally Set House On Fire After Trying To Cook Steak In A Toaster

Happy 4th of July! Please don't try this lol.

House Fire

Photo: Getty Images

I wish I was making this up, but no. A man actually set his house on fire after attempting to cook streak in his pop up toaster. Why he thought this would be a good idea I have absolutely zero idea. But for whatever reason he did and it did not go the way he intended.

So today, the national day of BBQ's, please please please don't try this at home.

In fact check out exactly what he did below so you don't repeat the same very very very silly mistake!

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content