We aren’t halfway through with the year, and there are still a lot of babies to be born, but we already have some predictions about what names we will be hearing a lot of once the year is over.
- Names.org has come out with their annual predictions of the Top Baby Names of the Year.
- They say their predictions are usually pretty accurate, and from 2018 to 2020, 95% of their predictions were in the actual Top 10 once official numbers were released.
- Liam is predicted to be the top boys name, with 18,960 babies given the name.
- Olivia is predicted to be the to girl name, with 16,510 babies named Olivia projected.
- Boy names rising in popularity, but just outside the Top 10 include Theodore and Mateo, while once popular names like Michael, Jack Mason and Levi are declining in popularity and will all be out of the Top 10.
- Camila is the girl name rising in popularity, while once popular names like Harper, Elizabeth, Sofia, Mila, and Ella have fallen out of the Top 10.
Predicted Top 10 Boys Names For 2022
Predicted Top 10 Girls Names For 2022