When it comes to snacking, EVERYBODY has that guilty pleasure they simply can’t say no to. And if you think others are judging you based on that snack, well....you’re probably right.
A new survey finds:
- 69% of folks in relationships say they judge their S.O. for what guilty pleasure foods they enjoy.
- So it’s no shock that another 69% of people say they feel judged by their partner for their snacking.
- 74% of men say they feel judged about their snacking, compared to 64% of women.
- Of course, regardless of whether they are being judged or not, there are just some guilty pleasure foods folks can’t give up.
- The Top 10 Guilty Pleasure foods include:
- Pizza (36%)
- Ice cream (35%)
- Burgers (33%)
- Chips (32%)
- Fried chicken (32%)
- Milk chocolate (32%)
- Cake (31%)
- French fries (31%)
- Candy (30%)
- Bacon (28%)
- Interestingly, while 49% of people admit their worst eating habit is consuming too much junk food, 35% of people say this behavior is a “dealbreaker” when it comes to a partner.
- Other top eating deal breakers include:
- Eating too fast (38%)
- Being a picky eater (35%)
- Mindless snacking (35%)
- Taking food from my plate (35%)