How To Find Some Much Needed Savings For Holiday Shopping: You still have time to save for the holidays. With inflation emptying our wallets, it’s important to find savings for holiday shopping. Here are some ways to get it done thanks to “Hello Giggles.”
- Unsubscribe from emails and texts from retailers, subscriptions, and discount sites. It’ll keep you focused and you won’t impulse buy...that alone could save you some big bucks!
- Negotiate your monthly bills down. That includes cable, internet and cell phone. (Yup...they are all negotiable)
- Remove shopping apps from your phone...again , the impulse shopping bug.
- Make a meal plan to pare down grocery bills
- Reconsider your gift giving list
- Set a budget
- Put your pennies and dollars into a separate account
- Pay in cash...this one is tuff but vital
- Holiday shop early if you can
Source - Hello Giggles