Christmas is just days away and you’re probably busy trying to get all your holiday tasks finished. One person who’s to-do list is definitely longer than yours is....the man....Santa. He and the elves are working hard at the North Pole to get all the presents finished for kids around the world. And thanks to Zillow, we can get a peek into where the magic happens up there.
While Santa’s home isn’t on the market, Zillow has updated its fictional price estimate for Santa and Mrs. Claus’ North Pole home. And just like houses everywhere, it’s increased in value this year. Zillow’s listing for Santa’s place tells us:
- The property is located on 25 “idyllic acres” and the main living quarters was built in the 1800s, but now has many modern-day amenities, thanks to a recent renovation.
- The gourmet kitchen comes with a unique oven with 12 different cookie settings.
- Cookies can be served from oven to table in the adjoining dining room, which even has hot cocoa on tap.
- Along with the primary bedroom, there are two other bedrooms, as well as Santa’s study, which features the same sewing table he reportedly used to make the original Teddy bear.
- There’s also a state-of-the-art toy-making workshop, a garage for the all-weather sleigh and stables for the reindeer, with a private stall for Rudolph.
- The elves have their own cottages, known as Elg Village.
- And to help them unwind after work, there’s a meditation space, a yoga studio and even a sushi bar.
Of course, all those amenities don’t come cheap. Last year, Zillow estimated Santa’s North Pole property to be worth $1-million 31-thousand. And this year, Zillow’s Zestimate has increased to more than $1-million 154-thousand.